Cannonball Marathon Vendor Registration
Natty Greene’s The Cannonball Marathon, half-marathon and 5k is THE endurance event for the Triad. An amazing opportunity to promote and sell your products, services, information and brand to upwards of 2000 athletes, their supporters and the community. The event is a celebration of the endurance athlete and all things Greensboro with a post-race festival that includes Natty Greene’s brews, live music and food truck festival in beautiful Country Park.
Schedule of Events:
Expo-Friday Oct 14 12-8p
- Location-Omega Sports Greensboro-2431 Battleground Ave, Greensboro, NC 27408
- Load In/Set Up 11am
Race & Festival-Saturday, Oct 15 Race 8:30am Festival 9am-3pm
- Location: Spencer Love Tennis Court (Rear Lot connecting to Country Park) 7 Jaycee Park Dr, Greensboro, NC 27455
- Load In/Set Up: 6am Clean-Up: 3pm
- Vendor agrees to be operation until festival end at 3pm. Vendor is responsible for tear down and clean-up of all items related to their site. Failure to comply with specified set up/clean up terms may result in a fee up to $60.
- Event Booth-$250
- One 10 x 10 Reserved Space inside the Festival-*Additional space may be requested
- One folding table, Two Folding Chairs
- Vendor provides additional tables, chairs, signage, linens.
- Pop up Tents are permitted.
- Vendors will be contacted upon receipt of their contract. Additional details will be sent to all vendors and sponsors 1 week prior to the race with more detailed information.
Download Vendor Agreement.